How can an organization optimize its sales channels and product targeting? Can you automate first line of support and improve customer satisfaction? How do I protect my online payment channel from frauds? These and more questions are addressed in this course about building smarter business applications that leverage the capability of Artificial Intelligence technologies.
Date: 25 – 26 October 2018, Iasi
Training fee: €500/participant plus VAT, only 25 seats available
About the training
This workshop provides attendees with a hands-on practice on Azure Machine Learning, Microsoft Cognitive Services and Bot Framework to build intelligent applications that analyze data and predict better outcomes for business processes and challenges.
Topics covered in this workshop are:
- Introduction to Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and Bot Framework
- Demand estimation, recommendation and sentiment analysis in Azure ML
- Financial outcome prediction in Azure ML
- Biometric security (voice and face recognition) with Cognitive Services
- Build an interactive chat bot
- Solve the Rubik’s cube with Deep Learning Toolkit!
Stefano is a Microsoft MVP and MCT, and Chapter Leader of CRMUG Switzerland. A regular speaker at international conferences, including Microsoft Ignite, Tech Summit and Developer Week, Stefano’s interests extend to Office & Dynamics 365, Blockchain and A.I.-related technologies.
Browse more masterclasses here.