Blockchain is an emerging technology for organizations to almost instantaneously make and verify transactions, streamlining business processes, saving money, and reducing the potential for fraud.
Date: 8 – 9 November 2018, Bucharest
Training fee: €600/participant plus VAT, only 25 seats available
About the training
This workshop introduces Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) in Microsoft Azure to build a secured data structure and create a digital transaction ledger that is shared between customers (citizens) and businesses (public entities, government institutions, organizations). By combining the openness of the internet with the security of cryptography, the BaaS solution provides everyone with a faster, safer way to perform peer-to-peer financial transactions.
Topics covered in this workshop are:
- Introduction to developing decentralized apps (dapps) for Blockchain
- Azure BaaS – Blockchain as a Service in Microsoft Azure
- Enterprise Smart Contracts and the Coco Framework
- Developing applications on Ethereum
- Practical samples of Blockchain dapps: Design, Development, Testing and Deploy
Stefano is a Microsoft MVP and MCT, and Chapter Leader of CRMUG Switzerland. A regular speaker at international conferences, including Microsoft Ignite, Tech Summit and Developer Week, Stefano’s interests extend to Office & Dynamics 365, Blockchain and A.I.-related technologies.
Browse more masterclasses here.